Festival week 2018 will run from 15th to 22nd September.
We have lots of new events for you to look forward to, including:
- Thirsty Cambridge are bringing their famous Biergarten to the Cherry Hinton Festival, pouring delicious craft beers, wines and cocktails – all in the company of their streetfood friends. Visit the programme page for details.
- The Cherry Hinton Bellringers will mark the start of Festival week with a peal at 3pm on Saturday 15th at St Andrew’s Church
- We have a Code Club Workshop for children aged 8-14 sponsored by Arm. All sessions are delivered for free, but booking is ESSENTIAL (please note that the printed brochures incorrectly state that booking is not required). Book your place here. Or visit the programme page for more information
- We’ve teamed up with the Cambridge Film Festival to bring you a FREE pop up cinema
- The 27th Cambridge Scouts will be in charge of the Duck Race this year – with a new format and games for you to enjoy.
- The Cherry Hinton Local History Society will be hosting a history walk around the village.
Visit the programme page for details.
Festival Day will take place on the Recreation Ground again and this year has a theme of ‘Time Travellers’. Our centre piece is a 100 seat planetarium where we will take you on a journey through space and time. We will also have some dinosaurs, aliens and 17th Century soliders for you to meet! As with previous years admission to Festival Day is FREE and all the activities are FREE for you to enjoy. Thank you to our very generous sponsors for supporting us to put on this (awesome) free community festival. Visit the Festival Day page for details.
For details of all the Festival Day schedules please download the What’s On guide below.
Comments or questions? Please drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org