We are delighted to welcome author Rosy Thornton to the Cherry Hinton Festival. Come along to the Cherry Hinton Library on Thursday 15th September from 7.00pm-8.30pm to meet Rosy and hear about her new book Sandlands set on the Suffolk Coast.
Admission is £2, which includes light refreshments. Book your place in person at Cherry Hinton Library or ring 0345 045 5225. This event has been Organised by Cambridgeshire Library Services.
Festival Day is shaping up nicely with some great entertainments booked for you. Thanks go out to our generous sponsors. Without their support this wonderful, free, community day would not be possible:
– Cambridge City Council
– Dudley Developments – sponsors of the ‘Plague and Pox in Cherry Hinton!’
– Carter Jonas Bradshaws
– Engineering and Design Plastics Ltd – sponsors of the ChYpPS Adventures in Scrap
– Countryside Properties
– tenhats – sponsors of the Festival programme
– Cherry Hinton Residents Association
– Dance Matters – choreographers of the brilliant stewards dance
We are still fundraising for Festival Day so if you know of anyone who could offer us sponsorship we would love to hear from you. Please email: email@example.com